As a change agent, I’m sure you’ve experienced how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you’re an Agile Coach or Scrum Master tasked with introducing Agile, and it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs. This 2-day workshop, based on the book Lean Change Management, is designed to help you discover more effective practices for introducing, and managing change in your organization. You’ll learn by doing, not by reading PowerPoint slides! You’ll hear real stories about how to apply better, innovative practices to managing change.
- What Lean Change Management is
- Where Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices
Full workshop details can be found here: http://leanchange.org/workshop