December 8, 12:00 pm EDT
Since 2014 over 8,000 people have attended our workshops. This 2-day interactive class is being delivered remotely over six 2-hour sessions accompanied by go-at-your-own-pace self-directed learning via our online content library.
ACMP Midwest attendees, use the code you we given and choose the Invoice option when you register!
Learn from Lean Change Management founder Jason Little at his only remaining class of 2021! Jason began working with Agile in the early 2000s and has been a developer, scrum master, product owner, internal coach and external coach as an employee and consultant since the mid-2000s. He's been to over 12 countries and worked with many organizations, small and large in a variety of capacities. Prepare yourself for real stories and actionable practices you can start using right away!
This class is limited to 12 participants in order to provide a deeper learning experience. Prices listed are in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
About This Course
Lean Change Agent is a 2-day experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking to help you create an approach to change management that is compatible with your organization, and the change you’re working on.
Lean Change Agent will help you answer questions like:
- How can we integrate agile and change management?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex change programs?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
What You Get
- 3 months access to our private community
- free Change Agility and Lean Change Management Books
- Access to online content library for 1 year
- Lifetime of connections with change agents all over the world.
- 6 online sessions for 2-hours each week for 6 weeks
- Students complete the knowledge based modules via the Lean Change Academy
- Zoom will be used for the interactive bits of the class
- Support also available via a private slack forum.
- 2 weeks after the last session we will conduct a lean coffee session to see what you've been able to apply, or to answer any new questions.