Date:March 6, 11:00 am —
April 3, 6:00 pm EST
One Price for All!Ended on March 6
This event combines the best of both worlds! You'll get access to our Self-Study platform and 5 online sessions with Lean Change Management creator Jason Little!
Buying a ticket for this event includes access for a year to the LCM Self-Study course.
Each Monday at 11am EST starting on March 3, 2023 for five weeks.
- How can we integrate agile and change management?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex change programs?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
- What is Lean Change Management: Learn the fundamentals of the LCM Engine
- Agile and Change Management: Explore a values and principles approach to change
- Alignment: Tools & ideas to think of creating alignment to change as a continual action, not a one-and-done-phase
- Experiments: How to craft change experiments
- Measurements: The difference between diagnostics (leading indicators) and measurements (lagging indicators)