- Creating Alignment for Agile Change on April 30, 2015
- 3 Techniques for Architecting Change on April 30, 2015
- Management 3.0 in Chicago on May 11, 2015
- Lean Change Management on May 13, 2015
- Management 3.0 in Toronto on May 18, 2015
- Lean Change Agent – Vienna, Austria on May 28, 2015
- Lean Change Agent – Berlin, Germany on June 2, 2015
- 1 Day Lean Change Agent – Agile Australia on June 16, 2015
This course is targeted at leaders including executives, managers, team leads and team members who want to understand how to improve their organization. During this 2-day workshop you’ll learn how to energize people and empower teams as well as grow the structure of your organization through a series of lecture and hands-on activities. After this course you will gain clarity about how you can improve your organization using a wide variety of tools, mental models and practices.
Lean Startup Workshops
Lean Startup is a methodology that focuses on validating your customer demand before going too far down the path of development of your products and services. In this half-day or full-day workshop you’ll learn what Lean Startup is, how to design your experiments in order to build your MVP (minimum viable product) and how to validate demand. I offer this workshop at Universities and Colleges as well as organizations who don’t consider themselves a startup.