September 22, 2022 12:30 pm EDT
Be one of the first to attend our brand new Change Agility workshop! This workshop was designed based on Jason Little's learning from traveling the world since 2014 in search of why people are getting stuck with change, and what's been helping them get unstuck.
This is an online workshop. There are six 90-minute sessions:
Session 1: Sep 6, 11am EST
Session 2: Sep 8, 11am EST
Session 3: Sep 13, 11am EST
Session 4: Sep 15, 11am EST
Session 5: Sep 20, 11am EST
Session 6: Sep 22, 11am EST
Session will be delivered by zoom and recording will be available to all attendees.
Change is happening faster than ever. Outcomes are uncertain, and the cycle of competition and innovation keeps pushing organizations to change more quickly.
Yesterday's linear approaches to change simply can't keep up with today's pace of change. By the time you get through the scads of documents needed to get sign-off, the organization's reality has changed thus rendering your plan useless.
This course will give you the tools & big ideas to help you become an exceptional change agent by showing you how to:
- Focus on co-creation over getting buy-in
- Create a shared purpose people can believe in versus scaring them with false urgency
- Create small experiments designed to jiggle your change loose when you feel stuck versus following the tasks in the plan
- Separate the signal from the noise when people are reacting to the change versus blaming them for resisting it
- Generate meaningful dialogue that moves change forward versus broadcasting information at people
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Clearly articulate what true Change Agility is, how to achieve it, and how to show your organization the power of true agility.
- Create powerful interventions in your organization that create real, meaningful, and long-lasting change
- Develop a contextual, "just-in-time" approach to change that focuses on value-delivery
Delivery: Via Zoom - recordings available for participants
Refund policy: Full refund for cancelations at least two weeks before first session, partial refund of 70% of fee paid for late cancelations.
Attendance policy: You must attend 5 of 6 sessions to receive a certificate of completion and digital credential.