September 30, 4:30 pm EDT
Be one of the first to attend our brand new Change Agility workshop in person in Toronto, Canada! This workshop was designed based on Jason Little's learning from traveling the world since 2014 in search of why people are getting stuck with change, and what's been helping them get unstuck.
Change is happening faster than ever. Outcomes are uncertain, and the cycle of competition and innovation keeps pushing organizations to change more quickly.
Yesterday's linear approaches to change simply can't keep up with today's pace of change. By the time you get through the scads of documents needed to get sign-off, the organization's reality has changed thus rendering your plan useless.
This course will give you the tools & big ideas to help you become an exceptional change agent by showing you how to:
- Focus on co-creation over getting buy-in
- Create a shared purpose people can believe in versus scaring them with false urgency
- Create small experiments designed to jiggle your change loose when you feel stuck versus following the tasks in the plan
- Separate the signal from the noise when people are reacting to the change versus blaming them for resisting it
- Generate meaningful dialogue that moves change forward versus broadcasting information at people
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Clearly articulate what true Change Agility is, how to achieve it, and how to show your organization the power of true agility.
- Create powerful interventions in your organization that create real, meaningful, and long-lasting change
- Develop a contextual, "just-in-time" approach to change that focuses on value-delivery
Travel: This workshop will be held in downtown Toronto. If you are traveling to be here, do not book your travel and accommodations until the course is confirmed.
Refund Policy: Full refunds will be issued with a minimum of 2 weeks notice. 70% partial refunds will be issued for late cancelations.