- How to Create Alignment with Your Change Coalition on March 1, 2014
A change coalition needs to be aligned with a common vision. Learn practical practices you can do to make sure your change team is singing the same song.
- Running a Virtual Lean Coffee on February 15, 2014
Lean Coffee is an informal meeting that helps urgency for change to emerge. What happens when everyone is remote? Find out!
- Why Your Team Needs Diversity on January 29, 2014
People have different intrinsic motivators. Learn why it’s important to build your team with people who are motivated by different ones.
- A Motivational Kick in the Butt on January 14, 2014
People are motivated by different things. Learn how to understand what motivates your co-workers and you’ll be able to work with them more effectively.
- Why Agile Needs Brands on January 10, 2014
Models and brands help people make sense of their environment. Are they good, bad or do they even matter for Agile?
Lean Change Management
Is Agile a mindset or a set of processes? Ask 10 people and you'll get 10 different answers. This video series will help you discover effective practices for managing work and people within the constraints of your organization.