Speaking ScheduleMeet me at an upcoming event
When: October 3rd, 2016
Overview: As a change agent, I’m sure you’ve experienced how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you’re an Agile Coach or Scrum Master tasked with introducing Agile, and it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change...
When: October 17th, 2016
Overview: The Agile Community has been reaching into the traditional change community to figure out how to make large scale transformations work. At the same time, the traditional change community has been reaching into the Agile community to figure out how to modernize their practices. The Agile community has largely taken a principles based approach, while...
When: November 5th, 2016
Overview: Some believe Agile is a mindset. Some believe you can’t ‘do Agile’, you can only ‘be Agile’. Some believe Agile is a bunch of tools and processes. We run into trouble during Agile Transformations when these beliefs collide with each other. Despite the difference in our beliefs, I think we can all agree that we...
When: November 16th, 2016
Overview: I am excited to be delivering a keynote at Agile Tour Montreal! Title: Rethinking Agile Transformation We have 10 years of data that describes why organizations struggle with Agile. Centralizing project management didn’t help us understand what’s going on with our projects. Centralizing HR didn’t engage our employees. Centralizing our process improvement group didn’t improve...
This is a list of other conferences I’ve spoken at. If you’re looking for handouts or presentations, you’ve found the right place!
- LSSC 2011 – Making Your Agile Transformation Visible on May 3, 2011
- Agile 2011 – How To Get Startup with Agile on August 10, 2011
- Agile 2012 – Shaping Your Path to Agility on August 13, 2012
- LESS 2012 – Lean Startup Isn’t Just For Startups on November 13, 2012 3:30 pm
- Managing Resistance to Change – Toronto Agile Tour on November 26, 2012
- Change 2013 – Managing Responses to Change on May 9, 2013 1:15 pm
- Agile 2013 – Transforming a Public Sector Organization on August 5, 2013
- SDEC 2013 – Agile Transformation with Lean Startup on October 21, 2013
- SDEC 2013 – Stop Trying to Change Me! on October 21, 2013
- Public Sector Transformation on November 21, 2013 10:30 am
- Building Your Roadmap to Agility on February 22, 2014
- Agile Change Management on March 27, 2014 5:15 pm
- Darefest Antwerp – Lean Change Management on May 15, 2014
- Creating Alignment for Agile Change on November 10, 2014
- GOAT 2014 – Creating Alignment for Agile Change on November 24, 2014
- Lean Change Management – Darefest, Antwerp on December 8, 2014
- Leading Organizational Change on February 23, 2015
- Creating Alignment for Agile Change on April 30, 2015
- 3 Techniques for Architecting Change on April 30, 2015
- Lean Change Management on May 13, 2015
- Navigating Organizational Change – Agile 2015 on August 4, 2015 10:30 am
- DSM Agile: Culture Follows Structure on September 25, 2015
- Giving Everyone a Voice in Change: Building a Shared Understanding with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY on October 14, 2015
- 1 Day Organizational Change for Agile Practitioners Workshop on October 22, 2015
- Chicago Agile Day: Culture Follows Structure on October 23, 2015
- DareFest 2015: How to Guide Organizational Change on October 26, 2015
- ACMP 2016 – Transforming Traditional Approaches to Change Management on October 17, 2016
- Agile Finland Keynote – Experiment Your Way Through Change on November 5, 2016
- Agile Montreal Keynote – Rethinking Agile Transformation on November 16, 2016