The focus of DevLin2017 is, as usual, modern technologies for developing primarily software-based systems and services such as programming, testing, teamwork, methods, organizational models, management and control models, etc. Much of what is presented is, of course, a part of, inspired by, or simply harmonizing with thinking and values within Agile and Lean.
Keynote: Rethinking Agile Transformation
We have 10 years of data that describes why organizations struggle with Agile. Centralizing project management did not help us understand what’s going on with our projects. Centralizing HR did not engage our employees. Centralizing our process improvement group did not improve anything.
Dus waarom is het we denken hiring a VP of Agile, en het creëren van een gecentraliseerde Agile transformatie team zal er anders zijn? Problemet kan være at vi bruger vores eksisterende organisatoriske værdier, driftsmodeller og kulturer til at bringe om transformational forandring. We zullen onderzoeken hoe te denken van transformatieverandering als een reeks kleine bewegingen die gebaseerd zijn op feedback-driven planning, en waarin ideeën over hoe sociale verandering eigenlijk gebeurt.
Post-Conference Workshop: Lean Change Agent – Special 1-Day version
This one-day intensive will coach you on how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change. The 3 step Lean Change cycle is an approach that uses ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organisational Development, and Change Management to help you design the best approach to your change objective.
As the pace of change increases, many organisations are finding that their existing change approach is not able to deliver effectively. On top of that, the challenge we all have is the need to respond to continually changing customer behaviours and demands.
Attending this Masterclass will help you address these real issues.
Who should attend:
- Change Managers looking to add Agile and Lean change principles to their skills
- Agile Project Managers and Coaches who can see that agile is about organisational change
- Anyone tasked with delivering business results from change programs
- Understand the changing business landscape and how to make sense of it
- Learn what Agile is and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to your existing Change Management approach
- Experience different activities that cover the planning, engagement and delivery phases of change programs.